I’ve done quite a few Terraform reviews since the last one I posted in March. The ezine releases one new story a week, plus they did a special three story feature not long ago and I’ve gotten a bit behind with posting my reviews here. Let’s do a little catch up, then. (My reviews under the date link, the original story under the title link.)
- August 3, 2015 “The Prostitute” by Max Wynne
- August 4, 2015 “Parse. Error. Reset.” by Wole Talabi
- August 7, 2015 “Tropical Premises” by Peter Milne Greiner
- August 10, 2015 “Greenhouse” by Kelli Trapnell
- August 17, 2015 “The Plan Is There Is No Plan” by Sean Monahan
- August 24, 2015 “Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company” by Kevin Nguyen
A mixed bag, as always. My favorite was either “The Prostitute” or “Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company.” In all of the stories I always felt like I was being permitted to sample the flavor of the story, but not consume enough to truly be satisfied. Perhaps that’s what some people like in fiction, but I most enjoy the stories that really fill me up.